A Therapeutic designed shoe insole that provides extraordinary comfort, prevention, protection and performance for people who are on their feet all day. Patented ergosert technology is laboratory certified to have the same ergonomic properties as premium industrial anti-fatigue matting. Full length Ergosert technology layer and added inserts in the heel and forfoot area provide industry leading cushioning, force deflection and shock absorption to fight fatigue and discomfort with 2-3 times the lifespan of other leading brand insoles. Fit - best in footwear where you can remove the existing insole. Sizing is based on whole shoe sizes and the toes can be trimmed with scissors as needed. Mens run in even number sizes for example 8,9,10 etc. Womens run in half number sizes for example 7 1/2, 8 1/2, 9 1/2 etc.
- Full length ergosert technology layer and added inserts in heel and forfoot area.
- Ergonomic tuned cushioning based on a scientific PSI ERGO Factor, weight and foot size formula.
- Anatomical foot bed with deep heal cup provides comfortable alignment and stability.
- Tapered toe design provides better fit in all shoes.
- Anti blister top cover keeps feet cooler and drier, and less prone to blisters
- Microzap antimicrobial in the top cover helps keep the insole top oder free.
- Air flow vents molded into the shape of the arch help move warm air out and draw cooler air into footwae.
- Ergosert technology absorbs and deflects physiological stress and shock loads preserving the bodies bones, muscles, joints and tendons
Other Johnson Technologies Corporation products: