The Steinel Auto Body Welding Kit provides an HG 2310LCD Heat Gun and everything you need to professionally repair bumpers and other body parts. It is versatile, easy, fast, and strong. Temperature, continuously variable 120 to 1200° F, Airflow, 3.6 to 17.6 CFM, Programs, four Customizable Preset Temperature and Airflow Programs. Kit includes HG 2310LCD Programmable Heat Gun, Welding Iron, 9mm Reducer, 20mm Reducer, ThermoFlex™ Welding Rods, Wire Mesh, Temperature Guard, Heavy Duty Carrying Case and Instructional DVD.
- HG 2310LCD Programmable Heat Gun with Lockable Override Control.
- Welding Iron – Fuses materials together.
- 9mm Reduction Nozzle – Adapt Welding Iron to Heat Gun.
- 20mm Reduction Nozzle – Concentrate heat to smooth and finish.
- Temperature Guard – Protects hand from hot air.
- Wire Mesh-Reinforced stainless steel.
- ThermoFlex Welding Rods – For all thermoplastic materials.
- Heavy Duty Carrying Case – Safe and convenient storage.
- Instructional DVD – Step-by-step instructions to repairs parts professionally.
|Power supply||120V/60 Hz/13.3A||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||14.5 x 4 x 14||inch|
|Cable length||78 Rubber||inch|