This hand-held precision test device enables technicians to quickly detect and diagnose a full range of automotive-related operating problems. Microphonics enables pin-point accuracy for detecting issues with costly warranty issues such as water or air leaks, bearing wear, piston blow-by, electrical problems, and more. The A07 operates at 34-43 kHz and is excellent for squeak and rattle (NVH).
- Seal leak integrity, mechanical evaluation, vacuum and pressure leak detection.
- Lightweight 12 oz. hand-held device with various probes for maximun reach.
- LED and tone indicators for quick detection of problem location.
- 1 Transmitter and 1 receiver unit each for diagnostics in pressurized and non-pressurized environments.
- Lightweight headphones.
- 9-volt battery power source for ease of use (no power cords).
- Chemical and break-resistant nylon casing.
- Self-contained slim carrying and storage case.
- Broad operating temperature range of -10 degrees C to +60 degrees C.