ERGOBUDDY Therapy Platform Ergo Comfort Gel Anti-fatigue Footwear Insole
Call for price
Johnson Technologies Corporation
A therapeutic designed shoe insole that provides outstanding performance in comfort, prevention, and protection for people who are active on their feet all day. Full-length ergosert technology layer plus additional Ergogel shock pads in the heel and forefoot combine comfort and protection for the active lifestyle. Ergosert technology absorbs and deflects weight-bearing stress. Ergogel shock pads protect the body from repetitive force and high-impact motions. Fit -- best for fit in footwear where you can remove the existing insole. Sizing is based on whole shoe sizes and the toes can be trimmed as needed. Men's sizes run in even numbers, for example 8,9,10, etc. Women's sizes run in 1/2 sizes, for example 7-1/2, 8-1/2, 9-1/2, etc.
- Patented ergosert technology offers superior fatigue-fighting cushioning, resiliency and comfort compared to leading brand insoles in laboratory tests with 2-3 times the durability and lifespan.
- Ergogel shock pads offer tremendous shock difusion properties.
- Anatomical foot bed and extra deep heel cup provide comfortable alignment and stability.
- Tapered toe design provides a better fit in all shoes.
- Air flow vents are molded into the shape of the arch, helping move warm air out and draw cooler air into footwear.
- Anti-Blister top cover keeps feet cooler and drier and less prone to blisters. The Microzap antimicrobial in the top cover helps keep the insole top odor-free.
- Vesatile Fit & Use ERGOBUDDY insoles will fit boots, hiking, casual, and athletic shoes. They are performance insoles to be used all day for standing, walking or running.