Designed for the removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
- Fully-adjustable universal saddle with hand-adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Foot-operated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position and align saddle with transmission.
- Two-stage flash-chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Wide base with four easy-rolling 4" diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels provides stability and easy maneuvering.
- Polyurethane wheels provide protection for tile and epoxy floors.