The fastest way to verify the firing of a Coil Over Plug ignition coil and spark plug. It eliminates the need for back -probing coil wires and disassembly to test at the coil connector or spark plug. Variable sensitivity (VS) for greater diagnostic accuracy and expanded application coverage. Simply press the 7” long antenna probe against the ignition coil and use the thumb-wheel to adjust the sensitivity until the LEDs begin flashing. Each time the unit detects a spark firing it will flash the bright LED strobe indicating sufficient kV and flash the green LED indicating sufficient Arc Duration. This allows the technician to determine if the coil is firing the spark plug consistently, intermittently misfiring or not firing at all.
- Quick and easy Coil Over Plug ignition tester.
- Checks for Coil and Spark Plug firing.
- 7” Long Probe.
- Super Bright LED kV Strobe and Green LED Arc Indicato.r
- No back-probing wires or disassembly required to test coil and plug.
- Variable sensitivity for better accuracy and more application coverage.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10" x 6" x 3"||inch|