There is no faster way to measure and compare peak kV, or verify the proper firing of the secondary ignition system. The kV/Arc Quick Probe is easy to use – simply place the probe over the ignition wire. Each time the unit detects a spark firing, it will flash the super bright LED strobe indicating a spark-firing event with sufficient arc duration. Then press the button and the unit measures and displays peak kV on the LCD display. The kV/Arc Quick Probe allows the user to determine if the secondary ignition is firing consistently, intermittently misfiring or not firing at all. Indicates spark polarity on DIS systems. Detect problems caused by faulty wires, plugs, cap, rotor, coil(s), etc. Works on distributor and DIS systems.
- Quick and easy secondary ignition system testing.
- Bright visual indication of spark firing with sufficient arc duration.
- Measures and displays peak spark voltage (kV).
- Detects consistent firing, intermittent misfiring, or not firing at all.
- Indicates spark polarity on DIS systems.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.5" x 7.5" x 2.5"||inch|