2-Ton Capacity Professional Floor Service Jack (FastJack)
A heavy-duty professional quality floor jack designed for a variety of automotive shop uses, including the day-to-day rigors of the tire-changing industry.
- A cast ductile iron hydraulic block design with integrated reservoir and angular pump which provides functional simplicity and an extremely efficient pump stroke no matter how far under the vehicle the jack is positioned.
- Fast-acting pump with dual pressure seals provides maximum lift arm extension in 11 incremental pump strokes. Not only lifts fast to the load but also lifts the load fast.
- The strongest 2-ton capacity jack chassis in the industry includes 3/8-inch thick side plates.
- Strategically designed and positioned lightening holes in the side plates maintain frame strength and keep the total jack weight down to the average weight of a professional-size 2-ton-capacity floor jack.
- A cylinder support bracket provides additional support for the front of the hydraulic block assembly and helps prevent premature loosening of the hydraulic block mounting bolts.
- All bearing surfaces are factory lubricated to guarantee ease of operation.
- Long, removable two-piece handle, designed to eliminate any play between the handle halves, comes with a knurled hand grip.
- It provides easy of pumping, longer reach for positioning under overhang, ease for transportation and storage, ease of pumping in tight quarters when second handle section is removed.
- 3-1/2 inch low lift height.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||28.75 x 15.25||inch|