- U.S. Patent No. 5180131 spring loaded pawl provides constant locking pressure against lifting column.
- Four-legged base with foot pads for added strength and a more secure footing on asphalt.
- Common machine bolt secures lifting column to stand and provides added strength when stand is continuously lifted and handled by the column.
- Recessed column saddle for acceptance of vehicle panel rail.
- Positive lock handle cannot be disengaged until load is off the saddle column. Lock handle can be used as a carrying handle.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7.5 x 7.875||inch|