Unit is 1 pallet of 50 lb. boxes (49 boxes). Pellets are green in color.
- DEEP THAW® melts down to -27 degrees F
- DEEP THAW®'s green-colored granules reduce the possibility of over-application, the major cause of tracking problems.
- Safe on carpets and floors and does not leave an oily residue like some ice melting products.
- DEEP THAW® Ice Melt will not harm trees, shrubs, lawns or other vegetation when used properly.
- Safe for concrete when used according to the manufacturers recommendations.
- Unlike other ice melt products, DEEP THAW® is less likely to attract moisture and cake or clump.
- Contains no dangerous chemicals. It can be handled safety with bare hands.
- 100% non-toxic to children and pets and USDA approved.
- Unlike many other ice melters, DEEP THAW® contains an anti-corrosive chemical to help fight corrosion of exposed metal.