For a clean install that is completely out of the way of walking space, there is no other alternative to Tomahawk's wall-mounted systems. The electric wall-mount setup is Tomahawk's solution to saving valuable floor space in an equipment room while still delivering the same functionality of its ground-mounted counterparts. Many dealerships have opted to install these systems in their equipment rooms where they will be protected from weather and passers-by. With the use of a boosterpump, we can mount the actual electric motor and frame on the opposite side of the dealership and then route the water inlet into a ceiling-mounted BOOM in the washbay. Mounted to the ceiling is a swivel BOOM with the hose and gun hanging down. Can swivel 180 degrees to easily pressure wash both sides of the car, while minimizing its footprint by negating the use of a wall mounted reel.
- Leeson 5 HP energy-efficient electric motor.
- Commercial grade General Pump “The Best in the Industry” Rated @ 1500 psi / 3.5 GPM.
- Water quality monitor with auto shut-off.
- Powdercoated lightweight aluminum frame.
- Stainless steel wall-mounted gun/wand holder.
- 5-year limited warranty.