Good things come in small packages. Take the HP60 Spyder™ auto detailing extractor, a smaller version of Mytee's® HP100 Grand Prix™. While the Grand Prix™ features two 11-gallon capacity tanks, the Spyder™ contains two 6-gallon tanks. The design of both units transformed the auto detailing industry and has been copied by companies throughout the world. When it debuted in 1997, Mytee® offered the first heated extractor with a single power cord. Using a pump, vacuum and heater once required two power cords, making it hard to find a power source. But this trailblazing design changed all that, and the rest is history.
- Performance -- Using our exclusive REAL HEAT™ system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210-degree temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The three-stage motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- A 1.25” vacuum hose -- Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool -- Has a low profile, perfect for detailing.
- Insulated quick disconnects -- Offers operator comfort and safety.
- A high drain valve -- For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design -- Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.
- Durability -- With a tough, roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting.
- Customer Service -- Mytee® always offers a limited lifetime warranty and national network of service centers.