The Mark 6™ is unmatched in adaptability and efficient use of floor space. The Mark 6™ Mobile System can be moved from workstation to workstation. It's designed around the idea that the more flexible a collision repair system is, the more productive it will be. The system can also be mounted onto an in-ground or surface mounted scissor lift.
- 10-ton Draw Aligner offers nearly continuous adjustment with 11 degrees between each setting; the Draw Aligner makes the correct angle easy to find.
- This increased adjustment capacity reduces the number of re-adjustments needed while pulling.
- Mark 6's powerful Draw Aligner moves 360 degrees around the system and has a built-in height extension for making higher pulls, faster.
- Finely milled steel frame provides a smooth, level surface for measuring equipment to rest on, resulting in to-the-millimeter accuracy.
- Compatible with the EVO™ universal anchoring, holding and fixturing system. No need to rent fixtures.
- Choose from several Car-O-Tronic™ measuring systems and you'll get precise vehicle information.
|Max Weight Capacity||6,160||Lbs|
|Power supply||220 3-phase / 50 or 110 1-phase / 60||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||159 x 35 x 8||inch|
|200-33044||BENCH PARTS B106 AND B310||$4,954.00||Add to cart|
|200-35829||ADAPTER KIT EVO FOR MARK 6 BENCH||$991.00||Add to cart|
|200-909||ELECTRIC WINCH SA12000 AC||$1,191.00||Add to cart|