Champion's line of R Series and Advantage Series simplex machines offer a proven and dependable compressor to meet your customer's air demand. A wide selection of configurations and available options, coupled with serviceability features, make it easy to operate and maintain a Champion compressor. Specifications and Features: 5 hp Pressure at 175 psig 17.3 acfm at 175 psig Tank Mounted Two Stage, Splash-Lubricated Prorated 5-Year Compressor Warranty Factory filled with ChampLub
- The Legendary R Series pump is utilized, providing integral cylinder/head, tapered roller bearings, and disc valves for long life.
- Rugged cast iron crankcase is standard, contributing to product long life.
- Receivers are ASME approved and include pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, drain valve and service valve.
- Precision-balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life.
- Positive acting, governor-type centrifugal unloader assures longer motor life by allowing compressor to start unloaded.
- Standard start/stop control.
- Nema 1 rated ODP motor and magnetic starter with overload protection.
- Vibration Isolators.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||32.5 x 24 x 75||inch|
|Power supply||230 / 60 / 3ph||V/Hz/A|
|27-VR58-208-3||5 hp Full Package 80V Tank Mount, 208/3||$3,030.00||Add to cart|
|27-VR58-230-1||5 hp Advantage 80V Tank Mount, 230/1||$20.00||Add to cart|
|27-VR58-460-3||5 hp Advantage 80V Tank Mount, 460/3||$2,894.00||Add to cart|