Champion's line of R Series and Advantage Series simplex machines offer a proven and dependable compressor to meet your customer's air demand. A wide selection of configurations and available options, coupled with serviceability features make it easy to operate and maintain a Champion compressor. Specifications and Features: 7.5 hp Pressure at 175 psig 25.8 acfm at 175 psig Tank Mounted Two Stage, Splash-Lubricated Prorated 5-Year Compressor Warranty Factory filled with ChampLub
- The Legendary R Series pump is utilized providing integral cylinder/head, tapered roller bearings, and disc valves for long life.
- Rugged cast iron crankcase is standard contributing to product long life.
- Receivers are ASME approved and include pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, drain valve and service valve.
- Precision balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life.
- Positive acting, governor type centrifugal unloader assure longer motor life by allowing compressor to start unloaded.
- Standard start/stop control
- Nema 1 rated ODP motor and magnetic starter with overload protection
- Vibration Isolators
|Power supply||230 / 60 / 3ph||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||42.5 x 30 x 66.75||inch|
|27-VR78-208-3||7.5 hp Full Package 80V Tank Mount, 208-3||$3,785.00||Add to cart|
|27-VR78-230-1||7.5 hp Full Package 80V Tank Mount, 230-1||$3,785.00||Add to cart|
|27-VR78-460-3||7.5 hp Full Package 80V Tank Mount, 460-3||$3,785.00||Add to cart|
|27-CC1047668||Advantage Starter Conversion Kit - 7.5HP or 10HP from 230V, 3 Phase to 460V, 3 Phase||$127.00||Add to cart|
|27-CC1047672||Advantage Duplex Starter Conversion Kit - 7.5HP or 10HP from 230V, 3 Phase to 460V, 3 Phase||$342.00||Add to cart|