The PurClean Pro Series Reverse Osmosis System is a complete, electronically-controlled, skid-mounted unit that incorporates all of the water pretreatment operations necessary to ensure high-quality water is produced. The low-pressure, high-efficiency design provides an industry-leading pure water generation percentage of 70%. With no operational adjustments due to the unique auto-adjusting fluid system, the units are hassle-free. The unit simply plugs into a standard dedicated 115 VAC, 20 amp wall outlet.
- Water Stabilizer (replaces softener).
- Inlet & Pressure Pump.
- Carbon Tank with Auto Back Flushing Head.
- Multi-Stage Pressure Pump.
- Low Pressure Shut Off.
- Production & Reject Meters.
- Aluminum Frame.
- Repressurization and / or Reject Recapture Pump.
- ETL Listed.
|Power supply||115 / 60 / 14 Single Phase||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||30 x 44 x 12||inch|