The AIRCOMATIC III unit utilizes ultrasonic technology to turn the Airco-Clean product into a fine mist that is carried by the vehicle's circulation system into the evaporator, where it is designed to eliminate odors at the source. In addition to unpleasant odors originating in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system itself, Wynn’s AIRCOMATIC III is designed to remove objectionable odors from interior vehicle surfaces including carpet, upholstery and headliner. The AIRCOMATIC III has a powerful new feature which treats the vehicle interior with ozone to eliminate all of the severe odors associated with smoke, fuel and pets. This is followed by an Air Purifier treatment which automatically neutralizes the ozone safely. The entire service is performed in about 20 to 25 minutes, with the result being a clean and fresh smelling heating, ventilation and air conditioning system and vehicle interior.
- Dual function technology:
- Freshens not only the HVAC system, but the entire vehicle interior environment.
- Designed to eliminate unpleasant odors in the air conditioning system, and vehicle interior.
- Designed to eliminate tobacco odors and odors from spilled food and beverages.
- Helps to eliminate odors from vehicle surfaces, including carpet, upholstery and headliner.
- Doesn’t just cover odors, this service is designed to eliminate virtually all odors, organic and chemical.
- Utilizes state-of-the-art ultrasonic technology.
- Dramatically improved odor elimination with ozone technology.
- Complete service is performed in about 20-25 minutes.
|Power supply||12 volt DC current||V/Hz/A|