The SP-5 Smart MIG has three MIG torches that can be set up for three different base metals. The shielding gas and weld program with the appropriate synergic curve automatically switch when pulling the trigger. The SP-5 is ideal for auto body shops welding stainless steel, aluminum and zinc-coated steel. In synergic mode, the microprocessor controls optimal arc stability and weld quality. The SP-5 also comes equipped for TIG and MMA/stick welding. MIG and TIG welding can be done in continuous or pulse mode. Maximum power output of 200 A.
- 5-in-1 Welder: 3 MIG Torches: Steel, Silicon-Bronze and Aluminum, 1 TIG Torch, and 1 MMA/Stick Electrode.
- Auto Switching: To switch to a different base metal and shielding gas, simply pick up the appropriate torch and pull the trigger. The SP-5 will adjust weld parameters and gas automatically for the corresponding torch.
- Adjustable hot start and arc force. Includes preloaded weld programs and synergic curves.
- TIG Welding: Everything needed for TIG Welding Torch is included. TIG can be done in continuous or pulse mode.
- MMA/Stick Welding -- MMA/Stick Electrode is included.
- Includes: A bottle bracket to fit two gas cylinders, Dual Access Boom, Steel Wire Spool, Silicon Bronze Wire Spool and Aluminum Wire Spool.
- Weld on multiple vehicles at once, avoid the downtime of changing wire spools.
- Protective cover optional.
- Consumables include: Wire, Diffusers and Contact Tip.
|186-50-7107||Wire Spool 2kg 1.0mm Aluminum Alloy 5554 )||$173.00||Add to cart|