Aluminum repair is a unique process that requires a dedicated set of tools and an isolated area in order to prevent contamination from compromising the repair. GFS' aluminum repair stations are flexible, effective solutions for proper isolation of aluminum repair processes In addition to heavy-duty, non-combustible curtain walls, the Aluminum Repair Station features a ceiling with integrated 4-tube light fixtures for proper illumination and added protection against contamination. Code Compliance -- GFS guarantees that our products meet or exceed all of the applicable codes related to the equipment. Our engineers regularly follow and contribute to the advancement of codes and standards that affect the industries that we work in. One of our engineers currently serves on the NFPA Technical Committee on Finishing Processes, a key standard in the finishing industry.
- Heavy-duty, non-combustible curtain walls guard against contamination during the aluminum repair process.
- GFS' Aluminum Repair Station features integrated 4-tube ceiling light fixtures for proper illuminate while prepping and painting. An on/off light switch controls the lights.
- The GFS Aluminum Repair Station comes complete with light fixtures and color-corrected tubes.
- GFS uses only top-quality hardware, ensuring ease of use and years of reliable service. Our weld-free designs prevent against weak points and corrosion, making for a sturdy, long-lasting booth.
- Basic control panel for lights and fan.
- Options -- 3- or 4-sided curtain wall, column-supported or suspended from ceiling, light reflectors.
- Dimensions -- 27', 30' or 33' long, 14' or 16' wide, 9' or 12' high (all dimensions internal), with 6, 7 or 8 light fixtures.