Heavy-Duty Safety Cabinet for Flammables 34 x 18 x 35
This Heavy-Duty Safety Cabinet for Flammables has manual close doors on double wall cabinets to contain flammable liquids in protected storage. Meets OSHA, and NFPA code 30 standards and FM approved. Chemical storage maximum -- Class I and II -- 60 gallons, Class III -- 120 gallons. Comes in powder-coated yellow finish and Safety signage in large red letters.
- All welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2" insulating air space.
- Doors are double walled, 14 gauge outside & 18 gauge inside.
- 2" leakproof sill to contain leaks.
- Lockable flush-mounted handle with 2 keys.
- Doors have 3-point locking system and radius edges.
- 4" heavy-duty welded hinges with brass pins.
- Twin 2" flame arrester vents.
- Adjustable leveling feet and grounding connector.
- Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2" centers.