Mobile FTAFC144 Battery Operated Hydraulic Stacker - 144" Lift
When a high lift capability is required but aisle space is limited, then the Mobile Telescopic Hydraulic Stacker is the answer. Combining power lift with easy to maneuver manual push, the FTAFC144 is designed to lift Skids, Bales Baskets, etc.; is perfect for racking and shelving applications as well as loading and unloading trucks where there are no docks; can handle Pallets of all sizes due to the Adjustable Straddle Legs. Providing a safe ergonomic alternative to fork lift trucks at a fraction of the cost, the FTAFC144 is easy to use, is designed to handle constant heavy duty use, needs no special training to operate, and requires a minimum of maintenance.
- Rugged heavy duty frame constructed of formed and welded steel for extra strength.
- Fabricated with channel steel for greater strength and dependability. Open structure design complete with safety cage offers greater visibility.
- Unique dual lifting chains are roller style, heavy duty steel exceeding a 6:1 safety factor.
- Durable cylinder features a chrome plated ram and a relief valve for overload protection.
- Heavy duty steel 1.25" deep X 3" wide X 42" long adjustable forks.
- The straddle legs offer complete versatility by adjusting from 36" to 50" I.D.
- Features a heavy duty 12 volt, 125 amps/hour industrial strength battery.
- The built-in battery charger is a 10 amp Selenium rectifier with transformer, circuit breaker and overload protection, and plugs into any 110 volt outlet.
- Mounted in the center of the lower housing, the 5th wheel improves steering in tight areas and features 7" X 2" phenolic wheels.