LSI's Slice LED area light gives you the best possible lumens per dollar in the marketplace. Available in two fixture sizes, with a choice of reflectors and drive currents. The sleek, 1-piece housing ensures the optical unit and internal components are protected from any contaminants. In addition, the low profile fixture means very low EPAs for the use of lighter gauge poles. Reduced energy, pole, installation and maintenance costs – all take a slice out of the costs that affect your bottom line.
- Low Cost – The Best Possible Lumens Per Dollar.
- Low Profile – Less Than 2” Thick.
- XLCM – Over 31,100 Lumens.
- Up to 119 Lumens Per Watt.
- Distribution Types FT, 5. Types FT-L and FT-R available with XLCM.
- Sharp Cutoff for FT Distribution.
- 5000K Cool White Color Temperature – complies with DLC standard.
- 0-10 Volt dimming option available with HO drive current.
- Virtually maintenance free.
|Power supply||120 - 277||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||34-5/6 x 19-5/16 x 4-7/8||inch|