Removing dents from metal panels ultimately boils down to technician's skill and the right tool. The synthetic 2476 Curved and Flat Dolly from OTC is designed for use common to most collision and dent applications. The OTC 16-2476 Curved and Flat Dolly has 6 different sides and sizes to use in the repair process. Dimensionally the 2" width and 7.3" length is very convenient to use. In combination with a finishing hammer or striking with another other bumping tool this dolly is durable enough for most surface materials - especially useful to make body repairs on aluminum panels. The OTC 2476 is another synthetic solution for dedicated soft metal body work from OTC!
- Durable non-marring Synthetic Construction.
- Tools has both Curved and Flat profiles for general body work and dent repair.
- Simple design for ease of use and control.
- Use with hammers to repair collision damage or dents.
- Absolute MUST have dent repair tool!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 × 2 × 1 in.
- Product Weight: 0.7 lb.