Handles Drained Oil Without Spilling a Drop! Draining oil from a large displacement engine and getting it to your bulk storage container is a snap with OTC's Transfer Tanker on your team.
- Fully enclosed electric motor.
- Used oil is collected in a reservoir, and then rolls smoothly on 4" free-wheeling casters to your storage location.
- Pump moves five gallons a minute through the 8-foot transfer hose.
- Handle is removable for easy storage.
- Screen attached to reservoir allows assembly to be stored on its side when empty.
- Can also be used for transferring antifreeze.
- Only 7-1/2" from floor to top of reservoir.
- Comes equipped with an electric pump, and a 15-gallon reservoir.
|Weight approx.||60 lb||lbs|