The Hunter BL505 brake lathe features a unique design that allows the operator to change the setup from rotors to drums and vice versa with unprecedented ease and speed.
- A choice of optional HunterPro adaptor kits are available to customize the lathe to match the service profile of your shop.
- An infinitely adjustable feed rate provides a dial-in fast rate for rapid material removal, very slow for final surface finish or any rate in between to perform one-cut passes.
- Three easy-to-access spindle speeds allow the correct speed for all size workpieces. No tools are required to change speeds.
- The disc/drum control lockout and warning indicator light eliminates potential crashing of the machine in drum or disc modes.
- The optional Digi-Cal Auto Measurement displays depth of cut for rotors and drums and also measures thickness, drum diameter and total indicated runout of the workpiece.
- The optional Dust Containment System acts as an environmental enclosure that captures chips and iron dust particles that can become airborne.
|1-175-247-2||Adapter -- Flywheel Centering||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-175-250-1||Adaptor - Small Drum, BL500||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-175-423-2||Dual QuickChuck||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-1991-1||3-Sided Insert and Tool Holder Kit||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-2614-1||Dual Chuck BL Accy||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-2615-1||Elite Cone Kit||Login for pricing||Add to cart|