Robinair Vacuum Pumps are engineered specifically to meet your A/C maintenance needs and to give you trouble-free operation. Take advantage of our years of experience and know-how developing pumps to help you do your job faster and better.
- Two Stage Design - second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum.
- Offset Rotary Vanes - Our proven design creates the deep vacuum conditions needed for a thorough evacuation.
- Gas Ballast feature - helps keep the pump oil clean by reducing condensation of moisture.
- Iso-Valve™ - isolates pump from the system with just a 1/4 turn, making it simple to measure rate of rise.
- Integral Check Valve - prevents pump oil from being sucked into the system if a power loss occurs.
- Die-Cast Aluminum housing - lightweight but durable.
- Molded Base - Durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration.
- Designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil, ester oil, alkyl benzene oil, and PAG oil as lubricants.
- 110-115V/220-250V (selectable), 50/60 Hz, 93 l/m at 50 Hz - This vacuum pump is factory wired for a high voltage range of 220 to 250 volts. To wire the switch for a low voltage range of 110 volts to 115 volts, follow the instructions in the owner’s manual
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||18.30 x 7.90 x 11.70||inch|