When dust collection is important, the Clayton clear revolution shrouds provide excellent capture of dust, chips and swarf. Made of crystal clear Lexan, the same material as aerospace cockpits, NASCAR windshields, and space helmets, the Clear Revolution Shrouds are virtually indestructible. Clayton drill shrouds are designed to contain and extract drilling debris, including dust, chips and swarf with a high flow 1 inch vacuum hose connection.
- This 2in drill shroud will hold to smooth surfaces while vacuum source is active
- Made of virtually indestructible crystal clear Lexan
- Includes 2ft of 1in vacuum hose and threaded 1in swivel cuff
- Provides a 3/4in opening for drilling
- Requires a vacuum source. Sold separately. Search for "Clayton" on this site.