Mechanical Registry Control Handle for Oil with flex-memory extension
The Balcrank mechanical-metered control valves have been specifically designed to measure and dispense volumes of all kinds of synthetic and mineral oils and to lead the competition in technology and innovation. Balcrank manufactures a full range of rotary-piston mechanical meters, graduated in Quarts, Gallons or Liters to cover the needs of production lines, when filling engines, gear boxes and transmissions; or when dispensing lubricants in fleet service shops, off-road vehicles, mining, or marine equipment maintenance facilities. Large port, ball bearing, inlet swivel included. Easy access fluid inlet screen included at swivel. Included swivel hose-end cover protects vehicle or machine surfaces from scratches.
- The meter is ideal for outdoor use. (One-piece molded register housing gives extra protection against humidity.)
- The one-piece molded pointer knob, which encloses a very robust and unique reset mechanism, is protruding for easy resetting and reading, but is resistant to impacts.
- The reset mechanism incorporates a safety clutch for integrity in case of wrong reset turn action.
- A simple and easy-to-read dial with two pointers and the mechanical totalizer can be read at any time regardless of the ambient temperature or the direct sun action.
- Long durability due to the full metal meter execution.
- No calibration required. Precision machined metering chamber keeping tight tolerances.
- 5-digit totalizer keeps lifetime record of fluid dispensed.
- Larger measuring chamber increases up to 33% delivery rate compared to other rotary-piston mechanical meters.
- Trigger lock button prevents accidental control valve opening and allows the control valve to be locked in the open position for large volumes dispense.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||15 x 4 x 15||inch|
|44-3332-093||Flex-memory Extension- 1/4 turn manual (Oil)||$73.00||Add to cart|
|44-3332-096||Extension Tip, 1/4 TURN MANUAL, 1/4"BSP (F)||$43.00||Add to cart|