Non-metered Control Handle for Oil with Flex Memory Extension and 1/4" manual turn nozzle
Control handles endure the abuse of being dropped, bumped, jarred, and sometimes, even run over. From mechanical to digital, pistol grip to in-line, preset, and standard, Balcrank has you covered. Balcrank offers a full range of control handles for any application. All handles are designed with shock resistant, high impact nylon shrouds. - Large port, ball bearing, inlet swivel included - Included swivel hose-end cover, protects vehicle or machine surfaces from scratche
- This non-metered handle is precision balanced, lightweight and ergonomically designed.
- Easy access for service of the rotary-piston mechanism.
- Trigger lock button prevents accidental control valve opening and allows the control valve to be locked in open position for large volumes dispense.
- Cam & Piston valve design optimized for superb control and minimum flow resistance
- Flow range of 0.26-8 G/M (1-30 L/M)
- Max pressure of 1,450 PSI (100 bar)
- Operating temp 14°F-158°F (-10°C-70°C)