The 3:1 ratio Panther® pump is suitable for simultaneous fluid distribution of up to five dispense points, or for pumping to distances of up to 500 feet. The Panther's air motor features a precision air reversing valve mechanism with dual valve ports for improved high speed breathing. It also contains a positive trip detent spool mechanism that eliminates stalling (blowing air) when the pump is caught between strokes. The Panther® pumping assembly features a nitrided steel pump rod and foot valve for superior wear and corrosion resistance. The pump's exterior is constructed from aircraft grade extruded aluminum for an outstanding strength-to weight ratio. The pump also has high quality Buna-N seals and is packaged in a pump that has proven reliable yet easy to service and maintain.
- Suitable for simultaneous fluid distribution of up to five dispense points, or for pumping to distances of up to 500 feet.
- Pump delivery with SAE 10W-30 oil, 68º F, 100 PSI air pressure and free flow - 8 gal/m (30 l/m).
- Air consumption (100 PSI and 4 G/M) 19.70 SCFM.
- Max fluid stall pressure @150 PSI air 490 PSI (33.8 bar).
- Wetted materials - Carbon steel, Buna-N™, stainless steel, nickel plated steel, nylon, ultrathane, zinc plated steel, and aluminum.
- 34 Cycles per Gal
- Effective air piston diameter 2.5" (63.5 mm)
- Air inlet - 1/4" NPT (F)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||23-1/2 H||inch|
|44-1130-021||Panther 5:1 Pump with Bung Adapter - Oil||$675.00||Add to cart|
|44-4410-054||Panther Pump Hose Connecting Kit||$108.00||Add to cart|
|44-4411-008||Wall Mount Bracket for LYNX, Panther HP and Tiger pumps||$83.00||Add to cart|
|44-3230-018||In-Line Hand Operated Valve for Air - 1/4" - 580 PSI||$13.00||Add to cart|
|44-3230-019||In-Line Hand Operated Valve for Air - 3/8" - 580 PSI||$18.00||Add to cart|
|44-3230-020||In-Line Hand Operated Valve for Air - 1/2" - 580 PSI||$15.00||Add to cart|
|44-3230-021||In-Line Hand Operated Valve for Air - 3/4" - 580 PSI||$24.00||Add to cart|
|44-3230-022||In-Line Hand Operated Valve for Air - 1" - 580 PSI||$38.00||Add to cart|