MR Control Handle w/flex 90 extension & 1/4 turn manual tip for Oil
The Balcrank mechanical-metered control valves have been specifically designed to measure and dispense volumes of all kinds of synthetic and mineral oils and to lead the competition in technology and innovation. Balcrank manufactures a full range of rotary-piston mechanical meters, graduated in Quarts, Gallons or Liters to cover the needs of production lines, when filling engines, gear boxes and transmissions; or when dispensing lubricants in fleet service shops, off-road vehicles, mining, or marine equipment maintenance facilities. Our line of mechanical meters is especially suitable for tough jobs and extreme environmental conditions. Polycarbonate based integral register housing and single molded pointer knob to guarantee maximum integrity of the meter against drops and impacts. One piece molded register housing gives extra protection against humidity. The meter is ideal for outdoor use. The one-piece molded pointer knob, which encloses a very robust and unique reset mechanism, is protruding for easy resetting and reading, but is resistant to impacts. The reset mechanism incorporates a safety clutch for integrity in case of wrong reset turn action. A simple and easy to read dial with two pointers and the mechanical totalizer can be read at any time regardless of the ambient temperature or the direct sun action. Long durability due to the full metal meter execution.
- No calibration required.
- 5-digit totalizer keeps lifetime record of fluid dispensed.
- Totalizer measure is readable with knob placed at zero.
- Easy access fluid inlet screen included at swivel
- Included swivel hose-end cover protects vehicle or machine surfaces from scratches.
- Trigger lock button prevents accidental control valve opening and allows the control valve to be locked in the open position for large volumes dispense.
- Ergonomically designed grip handle for optimum comfort.
- Large port, ball bearing, inlet swivel included
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||15 x 4 x 15||inch|