FOR FLASH REPROGRAMMING - Attaches to Vehicle Shop Lifts A power supply for Flash Reprogramming is a device that connects to the vehicle's battery and outputs a designated supply of clean DC power. The OTC Power Supply / Car Battery Charger will allow the shop to power the widest variety of vehicles during Flash Reprogramming. Eliminates the need for multiple single application units Power Supply Features: Constant voltage output selectable from 13.0 to 14.8V DC Output current up to 70 amps Clean power for flash reprogramming Provides power to vehicles on display Battery Charger Features: Fully automatic operation for 12V batteries Works with regular automotive, deep-cycle, AGM, and gel cell battery types Variable charge rates 4/20/70 amps Digital volts and amps display Manual mode with digital timer
- Auto Select Dual Voltage Input Range – 110-120/220-240 VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Microprocessor controlled operation.
- Extra-long 9' power line cord with 20A plug.
- Extended reach heavy gauge 9' output cables.
- Heavy duty clamps with replaceable jaws.
- UL/CUL approved.
- Large carrying handle for portable use or can be permanently mounted to a shop vehicle lift.
- Adjustable mounting brackets for easy installation on most size shop vehicle lifts.
- Dual temperature controlled cooling fans.