Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Charged unit is completely portable. Fluid removal can be done almost anywhere without the need of an air hose. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other "non-flammable" fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venture vacuum process. Transparent Recovery Bowl with 2-gallon capacity gives the operator the option to check quantity and quality of oil prior to discharging into the tank below. Useful when it is important to identify the amount of fluid recovered from a particular application. Bowl is heat-resistant with a 212 degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature.
- Heavy-duty steel construction for years of trouble free service
- Easy-to-read vacuum generator
- Six suction probes for most applications
- Three "OE Style" evacuator adapters
- Sight tube for quick indication of fluid level
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21 X 18 X 40||inch|
|320-20COMBO-B-01||Transparent Recovery Bowl||$272.00||Add to cart|