The Vision II Pro™ Image Processing Headlight Aimer provides factory-precise analysis. The Vision II Pro's computer quick calculations make the Vision II Pro™ the most accurate image processing headlight aiming device available. The versatility of the Vision II Pro™ system enables you to precisely aim standard VOL, VOR, HIGH, LOW, HID, LED and XENON headlights regardless of size.
- Color LED Display - Allows for bright detailed images and easy-to-read text. Built-in menus and help screens assist the operator with step-by-step aiming instructions.
- Aim Lamp Screen - Allows the operator to select the style of headlight to be aimed. VOL/VOR/LOW/HIGH/FOG/HID/LED and XENON lamps.
- Language Selection - Choose English, Spanish or French as a preferred language.
- Automatic Floor Slope - A built-in digital level allows for quick service bay changes. Simply change the bay number in the bay settings screen and the aimer software will automatically figure the floor slope offset.
- Automatic Positioning - Using laser technology and position sensors the software automatically compensates for vehicle misalignment.
- System Calibration Check - The system performs a diagnostic check to verify the aimer calibration is in specification.
- Meets the latest SAE J-600 standards for headlight aiming.
- Approved for use in all state safety inspection programs.
- Includes: 3 - 4' sections of alignment track, battery pack, battery charger, laser targets, headlight centering targets and G2 transit with target to figure floor slope.
|Power supply||120 / 50-60 / 500m||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||29 x 27 x 69||inch|
|665-3-100-15||Vision II Pro Dust Cover||$83.00||Add to cart|
|665-3-100-20||Vision II Pro Printer||$534.00||Add to cart|
|665-3-100-25||Vision II Pro Battery Pack||$67.00||Add to cart|
|665-3-100-75||Vision II Pro Battery Charger||$47.00||Add to cart|