Quickly pinpoints the source and location of noises anywhere throughout any vehicle -- all with no wires. Ideal for under-car chassis and suspension problems and for under-hood noises.
- Allows technician to listen to gears, bearings and suspension while under load so problems can be more accurately pin-pointed.
- Detects squeaks and rattles throughout a car or truck’s chassis.
- Noises can be transmitted up to 50 ft. from transmitter to receiver allowing Wireless ChassisEAR® to be used on larger vehicles.
- Wireless channel receiver isolates up to 4 different transmitter locations.
- LED lights indicate the strength of signal of the active channel.
- Illuminated button indicates active channel at a glance.
- Adjustable volume control, on/off switch.
- Listen to noises with the built-in speaker or connect through jack using earphones.
- Includes: 6 AA batteries, 16 AAA batteries, organizer pouch, location identifier note pad, instruction manual, blow molded case and four clamp-on inductive sensors.