TS 600 Hand-Held Multi-Functional Soldering Iron with Protective cap
The TS 600 Butane-Powered Soldering Iron is a high-capacity Butane Soldering Iron with auto ignition and powerful 30W to 125W output. Refillable 38ml tank provides 200 minutes of continuous use.
- Soldering Iron Tip: 480 to 1000°F / 250 to 550°C.
- Torch: 2500°F / 1300°C.
- Flameless Heat: 1400°F (with available hot air blower tip).
- Electric Equivalent: 30 to 125 watts.
- Fuel capacity: 38 ml (200 min.).
- Ignition: Piezo Electronic System with 15 second heat-up.
- Accessories: Soldering Tip and Protective Cap.
- Fuel Type: Standard Butane Fuel.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.75 x 1.2 x 1.25||inch|