RX16 Scissor Lift
Hunter's new RX16 scissor lift provides an impressive 16,000-lb. lifting capacity, yet requires less floor space than lower-capacity models. With optional timesaving features, the RX16 is the most versatile and productive alignment lift on the market.
- Power-Up System offers the ground clearance advantages of a standard capacity lift to handle most vehicles, but can also "power up" to service heavier vehicles up to 16,000 lbs.
- Two-stage motor speeds raise and lowering times by 40% when servicing light vehicles and automatically slows descent in last several inches to ensure a soft landing.
- Best-in-class drive-on height of only 9 inches for surface-mount installations.
- Space-saving, flush-mount installation sets the runways flat to the floor when fully lowered.
- 26-inch-wide runways allow easy positioning of extra-wide vehicles.
- Precision-fit safety locks ensure alignment level at 15 lock positions.
- Class-leading maximum height of 76 inches for surface-mount installations.
- Two 9,000-lb. capacity swing air jacks come standard.
- FIA equipped on select models.
|1-20-2497-1||RX16, RX12A, and RX10 series Conventional Sensor Extension Kit for Surface-Mount Applications||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-2498-1||RX16, RX12A, and RX10 series Drive-Through Kit||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-2736-1-GM||KIT-RX10, RX12A, RX16 Flush Conversion Kit. Ramps and extenders to convert a surface mount rack to flush mount. D||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-2531-1||14" Convertible Turnplates Kit||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-2532-1||14" Convertible Turnplates Kit, Stainless Steel||Login for pricing||Add to cart|
|1-20-2533-1||14" Convertible Turnplates Kit -- Low Friction, Stainless Steel||Login for pricing||Add to cart|