10,000 lb capacity, inground SmartLift with Trio arms, LDS, and rubber adapters.
- Patented Liquid Detection System (LDS)ï¿½ signals the user if moisture develops in the containment to help prevent the accumulation of water.
- Operates on 15 quarts of fluid in an enclosed polymer cassette.
- Engineered for serviceability -- more uptime and less downtime when service is needed, a lower cost of ownership over the life of the lift.
- 8.5-inch diameter pistons that hold the superstructure and high pressure cylinder providing more stability.
- Future kits available for additional lifts at anytime.
- Easy Access hydraulic cylinder (US Patent No. 6,571,919) reduces routine repair time by 75%. Rotary's repair only takes 2 hours vs. 6-8 hours for competitive products.
- Patented locking system (US Patent No. D469,791S). Features polymer construction and stainless steel moving parts that provide maximum corrosion resistance and service life.
- New two-piece, lower-profile arms reach a wide range of vehicle lift points while providing greater clearance between the lift and the vehicle with 18% more reach.
- Lower-profile structure provides greater drive-thru clearance and recessed bolts.
|Load carrying capacity||10,000||lbs|
|Support piston diameter||8-1/2||inch|
|Lifting/lowering time approx.||45||s|
|Color||Blue, red, black, gray. Special colors available for an additional charge.|
|Power supply||208-230 Single Phase||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||54-3/4 to 100-3/8 x 108-7/8 x 4-7/8||inch|
|39-SL210i-MP8||8,000 lb. inground lift with moveable pad||$9,215.00||Add to cart|
|39-SL210i-TA||10,000 lb. inground, inbay controls, TRIO arms, Truck adapter||$9,512.00||Add to cart|
|39-SL210i-TA-F||10,000 lb. inground, inbay controls, TRIO arms, Truck adapter, Finish Kit(arms and power unit)||$3,606.00||Add to cart|
|39-SL212i||12,000 lb. inground lift||$11,825.00||Add to cart|
|39-T100271||Adapter Extension Kit for Trio Arms||$258.00||Add to cart|
|39-T100273||TRIO Truck Adaper Kit||$340.00||Add to cart|
|39-T110177||Future Kit -- allows you to install a containment housing for future, additional service bays.||$3,265.00||Add to cart|