Unit is one 50 lb. box. Granules are green in color.
- Deep Thaw® melts down to -27 degrees F
- Deep Thaw®'s green colored granules reduce the possibility of over-application, the major cause of tracking problems.
- Safe on carpets and floors and does not leave an oily residue like some ice melting products.
- Deep Thaw® will not harm trees, shrubs, lawns or other vegetation when used properly.
- Deep Thaw® is safe for concrete when used according to the manufacturers recommendations.
- Unlike other ice melt products, Deep Thaw® is less likely to attract moister and cake or clump.
- Deep Thaw® contains no dangerous chemicals. It can be handled safely with bare hands. 100% non-toxic to children and pets and is USDA approved.
- Unlike many other ice melters, Deep Thaw® contains an anti-corrosive chemical to help fight corrosion of exposed metal.