The Original Tomahawk is what started the fleet-washing revolution over 25 years ago!
With 250 feet of hoses combined, coupled with the option to store deionized water tanks on the same frame, the Tomahawk is the preferred system for dealerships and car lot washing. It's maneuverability and sleek design allows operators to easily spray down 60 cars an hour. The water quality control monitor will automatically shut the system down before water reaches a spotting level, which also serves as a D.I. tank replacement reminder.
- Honda 5.5HP Gas Motor.
- Commercial grade General Pump; Rated @ 1500 psi / 3.0 GPM.
- 150 feet of 5/8 non-marking water hose.
- 100 feet of blue, non-marking, steel-braided high-pressure hose.
- Low-pressure chemical injection controlled at the nozzle allows for spraying soap 100 feet from the system.
- High- and low-pressure hose reels.
- Powder-coated frame to resist weather.
- Airless no-flat wheels and locking casters.
- Water quality control monitor with auto shut-off option.