Featuring automatic operation along with a state-of-the-art electrical control box, the Rainmaker is the ultimate solution in spot-free water production.
With yields of up to 7,500 gallons a day, the Rainmaker is the only choice for dealerships and car washes that want to produce their own spot-free water on site. This system is fully automated -- just flip on the power switch and the system will start up and begin to fill up your water storage tanks. When the water storage tank is full, the Rainmaker will automatically shut itself down and remain idle until you use water from the storage tank.
As well as always keeping your water tank topped off, the built-in water quality control light will let you know at all times if the quality of water it's producing is indeed spot-free. Once every 24 hours, the system will enter flush mode to help clean the membrane elements and preserve membrane life.
All of these features have been designed and utilized with the customer in mind; we only manufacture our R.O. systems with the highest quality of parts, fittings, and brands to ensure smooth and hassle-free operation. There is simply no competitors when comparing apples to apples with what the Rainmaker has to offer, and thats our guarantee!
- Powder-coated Steel Frame.
- Stainless steel high-pressure pump.
- Thin film composite membrane removes 99% of impurities.
- Central control panel with indicator lights -- Great for trouble-shooting.
- High-pressure nylon tubing. Built to last.
- Liquid-filled stainless-steel high-pressure gauges make adjustments easy.
- Low-pressure feed water shut-off switch protects pump.
- Adjustable waste and recycle needle valves for up to 50% recovery.
- Product and waste flow meters for readings at a glance.