The OTC Tech-ScopeTM is a standalone two-channel high-speed lab and ignition oscilloscope with multimeter that allows service technicians to quickly and efficiently test and measure virtually all of the electrical and electronic components and circuits in a modern vehicle. The tool features galvanic isolation not found on automotive scopes for hardware protection and includes an ignition scope and a digital multimeter with an ohm meter.
The Tech-Scope is capable of reading 40 million samples per second on each channel with 10M ohm input impedance—eliminating the need for special adapters to capture signals from critical components. The included InfoTech software provides a vehicle-specific repair information database for testing most common vehicle components with step-by-step test procedures using a lab scope or multimeter.
- Lab scope, ignition scope and digital multimeter display are user selectable.
- Vertical cursors show time difference/frequency between the two cursors and waveform values at the selected points.
- Automatic record stores waveforms in a circular buffer with 50 screens of data.
- Peak detect captures high speed signals at the maximum sampling rate, even at slow sweep speed and is user selectable.
- Ability to capture the analog and digital glitches, along with the current wave form.
- Selectable glitch sensitivity: low – medium – high.
- Requires PC which is not included.
- Includes: Tech-Scope, scope probe green, scope probe yellow, kV probe secondary, ground clamp, USB cable, Tech-Scope CD, one-year warranty and protective carry case.