BenchRack™ systems are designed to hold and lift virtually any type of unibody or full-frame vehicle. Small cars to light trucks, vans and SUVs can be repaired in your shop. You can lift the vehicle when loaded on the ramps or on chassis pads, allowing access to the wheels and wheel-wells. You can avoid interruptions from moving a vehicle between different work stations like for: disassembly, panel alignment and welding. BenchRack's versatility allows for all the work to be performed at one station, increasing productivity, saving time and money.
- Universal solution for cars, vans, light trucks and SUVs.
- BenchRack™ models come with a scissor lift with tilt feature, making loading easier when approach space is limited.
- Machine-milled platform surface for precision repairs.
- Integrated lift allows technicians to work at their most comfortable height.
- Powerful 10-ton draw aligner pulls from any angle, 360 degrees around the vehicle.
- Removable ramps allow better access to the vehicle.
- Flexible installation, either surface mounted with drive-on ramps or in-ground.
- Compatible with the EVO™ universal anchoring, holding and fixturing system. No need to rent fixtures.
- Choose from several Car-O-Tronic™ measuring systems and you'll get precise vehicle information.
|Max Weight Capacity||9,200||Lbs|
|Power supply||220 3-phase / 50 or 110 1-phase / 60||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||216 x 46 x 15||inch|
|200-35891||Truck Clamping B730||$10,500.00||Add to cart|
|200-35892||BenchRack Mounting Kit B340BR||$2,476.00||Add to cart|
|200-36424||Classic Measuring Slide||$20,218.00||Add to cart|
|200-909||ELECTRIC WINCH SA12000 AC||$1,185.00||Add to cart|