Champion's line of R Series and Advantage Series simplex machines offer a proven and dependable compressor to meet your customer's air demand. A wide selection of configurations and available options, coupled with serviceability features, make it easy to operate and maintain a Champion compressor.
Specifications and Features:
Pressure at 175 psig
34.8 acfm at 175 psig
Two Stage, Splash-Lubricated
Prorated 5-Year Compressor Warranty
Factory filled with ChampLub
- The Legendary R Series pump is utilized, providing integral cylinder/head, tapered roller bearings, and disc valves for long life.
- Rugged cast iron crankcase is standard, contributing to product long life.
- Receivers are ASME approved and include pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, drain valve and service valve.
- Precision-balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life.
- Positive acting, governor-type centrifugal unloader assures longer motor life by allowing compressor to start unloaded.
- Standard start/stop control.
- Nema 1 rated ODP motor and magnetic starter with overload protection.
- Vibration Isolators.
|Power supply||230 / 60 / 3ph||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.5 x 30 x 81||inch|
|27-VR1012-208-3||10 hp Advantage 120V Tank Mount, 208/3||$4,384.00||Add to cart|
|27-VR1012-460-3||10 hp Advantage 120V Tank Mount, 460/3||$4,384.00||Add to cart|
|27-CC1047668||Advantage Starter Conversion Kit - 7.5HP or 10HP from 230V, 3 Phase to 460V, 3 Phase||$127.00||Add to cart|
|27-CC1047672||Advantage Duplex Starter Conversion Kit - 7.5HP or 10HP from 230V, 3 Phase to 460V, 3 Phase||$342.00||Add to cart|