Hydrovane 20hp Compressor, 115PSIG, 208-230/460/3/60
Rotary vane compressors are the unique alternative to rotary screw compressors. All Hydrovane rotary vane compressors are direct drive and operate at slow rotational speeds. Hydrovane compressors are typically quieter, smaller, and have less moving parts than a rotary screw. For fluctuating demand applications, Hydrovane compressors are also available with regulated speed drives, which greatly reduce energy costs.
Specifications and Features:
Pressure at 115 psig
67.3 cfm at 115 psig
Factory Filled with CS300 Lubricant
- Advanced Hydrovane rotary vane airend with cast iron rotor, vanes and stator unit.
- Direct Drive with slow speeds of 1,760 RPM.
- IP55 Electric Motor (TEFC).
- Low noise level of 66-73 dBA due to the quiet enclosure on the compressor.
- Spin-on air/oil separator, air filter, oil filter adds to the ease of maintenance.
- Low 3ppm oil carry over to excellent filtration on the compressor system.
- Reduced Energy Venting System (REVS) rapidly vents internal pressure, minimizing offload power to 25%.
- Bushings instead of bearings insure long life and reduced maintenance costs.
- Availability of 10 year warranty called Platinum Warranty Program.
|Power supply||208-230, 460 / 60 / 3ph||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||33 x 28 x 60||inch|
|27-HVRSFR2B6||Hydrovane 20hp Regulated Speed Compressor, 230/3/60||$14,008.00||Add to cart|
|27-PA2042351||hydrovane Platinum Warranty Kit 15 - 30hp||$302.00||Add to cart|
|27-K0074384||hydrovane CS300 Lubricant - 5 Gallon Pail||$328.00||Add to cart|
|27-K0083531||hydrovane CS300 Lubricant - 1 Gallon Pail||$88.00||Add to cart|