The SP-2 Smart MIG has two MIG torches that can be setup for two different base metals. The shielding gas and weld program with the appropriate synergic curve automatically switch when pulling the trigger. The SP-2 is ideal for auto body shops welding stainless steel and aluminum. In synergic mode, the microprocessor controls optimal arc stability and weld quality. Welding can be done in continuous or pulse mode. Maximum power output of 200 A.
- Auto Switching -- to switch welding different base metals simply pick up the appropriate torch and pull the trigger. The SP-2 will automatically change the weld program and the gas for that specific material.
- Features 2 MIG welding torches and wire spools set up for Aluminum and Silicon Bronze (Steel available upon request).
- Pulse Technology -- The pulse technology on the SP-2 allows the user to weld heat sensitive materials such as aluminum and silicon bronze.
- Mobile Cart with Bottle Bracket Holders.
- Dual Access Boom for torch and helmet storage.
- Includes preloaded weld programs.
|186-||Protective Weld Cover||Call for price||Add to cart|