The SP-1 Pulse MIG is ideal for auto body shops welding stainless steel or aluminum. In synergic mode, the microprocessor controls optimal arc stability and weld quality. The SP-1 also comes equipped for MMA/stick welding. An optional TIG torch available. MIG and TIG welding can be done in continuous or pulse mode. Maximum power output of 200 A.
- MIG Welding: Features preloaded weld programs and synergic curves for all the common welding situations in automotive repair.
- TIG Welding: TIG welding can be done in continuous or pulse mode (optional).
- MMA/Stick Welding: Everything needed for MMA/Stick welding is included.
- Universal Cart: The SP-1 has an universal cart available to make moving the welder around the shop easier (optional).
- The SP-1 is a compact all-in-one welder.
- Dimensions: 27" x 11.5" x 15.5"
- Weight: 53 lb. (24 kg).
- Power supply (V/Hz/A): 208/240
- Cable length - 90"