Plastic Repair Work Station (includes NP-3 and HSW-200)
As plastic is becoming more prevalent in today's vehicles, the Pro Spot Plastic Repair Station is a mobile cart equipped with the tools to repair plastic instead of replacing it. The station includes the NP-3 Nitrogen Plastic Welder and the HWS-200 Hot Staple Welder.
REPAIR, DON'T REPLACE!
- Mobile work station comes with tool board, sliding drawer and locking wheels.
- NP-3 Nitrogen Plastic Welder and HSW-200 Hot Staple Welder are included.
- NP-3 NITROGEN PLASTIC WELDER: Uses hot nitrogen gas to restructure common plastic components in automotive repair -- from cracked bumper cover surfaces to hinged tabs. Nitrogen is used as a shielding gas to prevent the plastic from burning during the weld
- HSW-200 HOT STAPLE WELDER: Easily install structural staples to tears on cracked or broken plastic parts. It’s especially useful for repairing the many plastic parts on today’s vehicles. Complete the repair with the NP-3 Nitrogen Plastic Welder.
- Air and electrical hook-ups in convenient spots right on the table.
- Sliding drawer on ball bearing hinges and adjustable height shelf.
- Folding work table locks in upright or down position for easy mobility.
|Welding cable length||Varies||inch|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||37 x 15 x 30.5||inch|
|186-||Protective Weld Cover||Call for price||Add to cart|