7,000 lb asymmetric moveable pad lift
7,000 lb. asymmetric two-post lift with moveable, drive-over pads. Rotated column design provides maximum vehicle door-opening clearance when properly positioned on lift. Overhead equalization system. Electric/hydraulic operation. Includes four spacers for added clearance, polymer rubber contact surfaces and hinged approach ramps.
Not recommended for pick-up trucks.
- Pad platforms reduces vehicle spotting time versus swing arms
- Low drive-over clearance of 2-5/8"
- Pad platforms are adjustable for vehicles with different wheel bases
- Third-party certified to indsutry standards
- "Double S" column design provides maximum column durability
- Rubber spacer blocks included when additional clearance is needed
- Slider block bearings of Tivar 1000 polyethylene are self-lubricating and maintenance free
- High-pressure cylinders in each column provide maximum lifting force
- Arm restraints for easy arm positioning. Stay in place when lifting and disengage at floor.
|Load carrying capacity||7,000||lbs|
|Oil fill capacity||4||gallons|
|Lifting/lowering time approx.||45||s|
|Color||Blue is standard|
|Track length||71 or 87||inch|
|Power supply||208/230v, 20 amps||V/Hz/A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) rubber pad||71 or 87 x 20||inch|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7'3" x 11'6" x 11'11"||inch|