The MultiMig 511 is a synergic welding machine with pulse functionality capable of welding galvanized sheet metal, high-strength steel, and aluminum alloys. It also offers a complete range synergic programs for aluminum wire. This unit comes with a standard torch. However, a push-pull torch is an option.
- Capable of welding and brazing aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high-strength steel.
- Synergic pulsed technology is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Two-roller wire feed that can weld very thin aluminum with full penetration without burn-through
- Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire
- Includes an RS232 interface, which enables the download of new synergic curves and other system upgrades.
- Inverter technology enables percision electronic control of output power for better quality welds
- GREEN technology - Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs
- Two types of torches can be used with MultiMig power source - a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch. However this model number comes with a standard torch. See model number 128-EL900012 for Push-Pull torch.
- Manual adjustment of welding currrent, wire speed, and material thickness. User friendly information displays and control knobs.
- Many programmable options are available to customize the unit operation to meet most working conditions. Options include: Arc Length, 2 time, 4 time, Spot Time, Pause Time, Inductance, Burn Back, Soft Start etc.